Welcome to my page (This is not a kind of serious academic page.) I am learning Computer Vision, and also a piano learner, a soccer learner, a running learner.
My research field is Video Understanding/ Integration of Visual and Linguistic Information.
News and Updates
- 10/07/2022: The Pytorch implementation of COST is available.
- 04/07/2022: Our work Video Dialog as Conversation about Objects Living in Space-Time has been accepted at ECCV 2022.
- 15/12/2021: I moved to Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
- 02/10/2021: I became Kaggle Competition Master.
- 23/07/2021: The Right to Talk: An Audio-Visual Transformer Approach which is the paper I contributed as a co-author was accepted at ICCV2021.
- 01/06/2021: I started chasing the Ph.D. in Computer Vision at Applied Artificial Intelligent Institute (A2I2), Deakin University under the supervision of A/P Truyen Tran, A/P Vuong Le and Prof Tu Minh Phuong. (Due to covid19, I started offshore from Vietnam until the situation in Australia is better)
- 28/02/2021: I moved to Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
- 17/12/2020: I received the offer letter for a PhD position at Applied Artificial Intelligent Institute (A2I2), with scholarship!